Synthetic frames
The synthetic frames (pvc) are used more and more in our country. The main reason is that plastic frames than other types of windows are up to 20% more affordable and the same quality.  
Essentially synthetic frames (pvc) are plastic windows.  PVC is the name for polivinilochloridio, which, unlike most plastics, is comprised by only 43% oil, while the remaining 57% is common cooking salt. PVC is a completely new composition which has been copied from the nature and is advanced from simple plastic made from rubber.
The plastic frames than other types of windows have a very important advantage that helps pvc windows and the thermal insulation of your home. This is because the plastic is known to be a poor conductor of heat.  
Your frames are manufactured with  stringent requirements of the company K & Ouml; MMERLING with the highest rates in Europe. 

Our company for many years engaged in the installation of synthetic  frames (pvc) in whole Paros. We work with companies such us DESYN and KÖMMERLING to offer you the highest quality and durable frames and the company WINKHAUS for mechanisms. We rely on the quality, consistency and immediate service, thus gaining an increasing market share. 
Our aim is to satisfy our customer and to offer products well and economically. 
We undertake
Entrance doors, French windowsBlinds, Shutters, Mesh, Mechanisms, Special constructions Conservatories και Arched frames.
Call us to discuss what is the best solution for your own space.